Health Insurance Information
Requests for Duplicate and Corrected 1095 forms:
Health Connector is making it easier for members to request a duplicate 1095-A form by having an online form available: https://www.mahealthconnector.org/taxes/tax-form-copies-and-corrections
Here’s how the online duplicate request form works:
1. Click on the “Tax form copies and corrections” link from Health Connector’s dedicated Tax Filing page: http://www.mahealthconnector.org/taxes
or directly: www.mahealthconnector.org/taxes/tax-form-copies-and-corrections
2. Member completes the following required fields, which include:
• First and Last Name Email
• Date of Birth Phone
• Last 4 # of SSN The tax year you need a duplicate copy of
• Zip Code Number of copies needed (up to 10)
3. Member is asked if they want to use the address on file or a different address. If they choose a different address a new page will appear where they can enter the address they want the duplicate copies to be sent
4. After submitting, Member will see a thank you page and a confirmation email will be generated informing the member that request for a duplicate 1095-A form was received including a 3 – 5 day timeframe for when they can expect to receive it
PLEASE CALL OUR ENROLLMENT ASSISTER FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS FORM at firstname.lastname@example.org
What If I Miss the Open Enrollment Deadline to Apply for Health Insurance?
- You can enroll in Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) any time of year.
- You may qualify for a Special Enrollment Period. See if you qualify.
If you would like to speak with a Certified Application Counselor about health insurance options or need help applying for health insurance, email email@example.com or call 617-533-2284 (Boston), 508-778-5498 (Plymouth) or 508-778-5435 (Cape Cod). You can also visit any one of our health centers located in Boston, Plymouth and Cape Cod to meet with a Certified Application Counselor!
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Proof of Income: Two pay stubs for each job or letter from Unemployment, If Self Employed: most recent tax forms including Schedule C, Proof of rental income, Proof of Child Support or Alimony.
- Proof of Identity: Driver’s License, Massachusetts I.D., Military I.D., School I.D., Adoption Papers
- Proof of Citizenship or Immigration Status: Birth Certificate, Passport, Certificate of Naturalization or Green Card
- Social Security Number (If you have one)
New Report Details Impact of the Affordable Care Act (click here)
Use the links below to research important health insurance information, and how to select a plan and apply for health insurance: