Welcome to the Harbor Health Elder Service Plan, a Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) committed to helping you maintain good health and personal independence. The PACE model of health care began over 30 years ago in California when the San Francisco community saw the pressing needs of families whose elders needed long term care services. From these beginnings, the PACE Model has become a nationally known program providing a full range of care to older adults over age 55 with chronic care needs while allowing them to remain in their own homes and communities for as long as possible.
The Harbor Health Elder Service Plan offers a personalized healthcare program provided by our own geriatric professionals guided by a care plan developed and customized for the individual’s needs.
Your healthcare is coordinated by a team of caring professionals at the PACE Day Center, transportation included, or when needed in your home. PACE provides care for you 24 hours a day, seven days a week and 365 days a year.
All medical services covered through Medicare and Medicaid are covered, although participants may be liable for costs for unauthorized or out-of-PACE-program-agreement services.
- Core Services
- Primary Care
- Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Behavioral Health Services
- Nutritional Counseling and Dietary Services
- Adult Day Center
- Other Included Services
- Inpatient hospitalization, short term rehabilitation and emergency services
- Prescription drugs, including home delivery and medicine management systems
- Labs tests, immunizations and procedures
- Dental, hearing, podiatry and vision services
- In-home personal care and homemaking as necessary
- Transportation to medical appointments both at the Day Center and to outside medical facilities
1135 Morton Street
Mattapan, MA 02126
479 Torrey Street
Brockton, MA 02301