Join Our Team – Careers at Harbor Health
Our employees are our most valuable asset and our workforce is as diverse as the communities we serve. If you are looking to join an innovative, growing, mission-based organization, we invite you to join our dedicated, community-focused team.
Click the link below to search open positions and apply.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to a recent update to ADP, you may need to clear your cookies/cache if the “Apply” button does not respond on the job opening page.
There’s something special about being first.
In 1965, the first community health center in the country opened on the isolate and impoverished Columbia Point peninsula in Dorchester, Massachusetts. Today that health center is known as Geiger Gibson, in honor of the two doctors who founded it. They shared a vision to confront poverty and inequality through better access to healthcare.
Harbor Health has continued to pursue that vision, responding to current and emerging community health needs at Geiger Gibson and our four other community health centers and two Programs of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly.
Our locations are in Dorchester, Mattapan, Brockton, Plymouth, Hyannis, and Dennis. We care for more than 30,000 patients of all ages from Boston to Provincetown.
To support our employees, we continuously strive to provide a comprehensive benefits package.
- Medical Insurance – Deductibles are paid by Harbor with employee paying only $500/individual or $1000/family towards the deductible.
- Dental Insurance
- Group Life & Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Critical Illness, Whole Life and Accident Insurance
- Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Wellness Benefits – Employee Assistance Program, CALM meditation app, fitness reimbursement, and other programs.
- 403B Retirement Plan with up to a 2% discretionary match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)– 20-35 days depending on tenure and role
- 11 Paid Holidays in addition to PTO
Learn more about current job openings