Welcome to the Harbor Health Patient Portal!
Have an existing account? Click or tap the button below to log in to your account.Log In to the Patient Portal
What is the Patient Portal?
Our Patient Portal is a faster, easier way to get in touch with your care team! It is a secure, internet that lets you:
- Communicate. Email your care team directly with non-urgent health care questions – expect a response within one business day!
- Schedule. View upcoming appointments and send appointment requests.
- View your secure health record. See lab results, medication lists, immunizations, and additional health information.
You can also make online payments through the Patient Portal.
Enrolling in the Patient Portal makes it easier for you to manage your health – and it’s easy to do!
How Can I Get A Patient Portal Account?
There are three ways to get a Patient Portal Account.
At your next appointment…
Ask a member of your care team for assistance.
From a computer…
- Got to https://bitly/harborportal
- You will arrive at the Terms and Conditions page. Please review and select “I agree” to continue.
- Select “Sign Up for a New Account” button.
- Harbor Health Services will display in the practice field. Select “Next” to continue.
- Enter your information. A portal account does not require patient insurance information.
- Create a username, password, and security questions.
- Select the “Complete Enrollment” button.
We will approve your enrollment within 1-2 business days and send you a welcome email.
From your phone…
How do I know my health information is safe?
Your privacy is very important to everyone at Harbor Health. Information on the Patient Portal is coded to be 100% protected. The Portal meets all legal requirements for security.
Contact Patient Portal Support: (617) 533-2336, 8 am – 8 pm, Monday – Friday, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need to Make an Appointment?