Get Back on Your Feet!
Your feet do a lot of work for you and keeping them healthy is very important.
Foot and ankle pain can make it hard to stand, move, and walk. Infections and wounds that are not treated can also make you sick and cause pain. Many people with diabetes experience problems with their feet which need medical attention.
Our podiatrist Dr. Vicki Stone is trained in treating foot, ankle, and related structures in your legs with expert care and kindness.
She provides routine foot care for eligible patients, as well as diabetic foot care to prevent diabetes-related foot problems. Dr. Stone evaluates acute and chronic foot pain, fractures, sprains, and other injuries.
Our podiatry services include treatment for foot and ankle issues such as:
- Bunions – a bony bump at the base of your big toe
- Calluses and corns
- Foot infections
- Hammertoes – a permanent bending of the smaller toes
- Ingrown toenails
- Pinched nerve – a pain or tingling due to direct pressure on a nerve
- Wounds, including diabetic foot ulcers
Other conditions and services Dr. Stone can help with include:
- Charcot neuroarthropathy – Loss of sensation in your foot or ankle
- Conditions present at birth, such as clubfoot and Charcot-Marie-Tooth (CMT)
- Drop foot – inability to lift the front part of your foot
- Flatfoot and high-arched foot
- Gait analysis – an examination of how you stand and walk
- Plantar fasciitis – heel pain caused by inflamed fascia, the tissue connecting your heel to your toes
- Tendon conditions, including tendinitis
Nothing should stand in the way of your health!
We accept all insurances including MassHealth, Health Safety Net, and most insurances. You can also find help applying for insurance and a sliding fee scale at Harbor Health’s community health centers.
Meet Dr. Vicki Stone
“What I find most rewarding about podiatry is I can do something relatively small and make a huge difference in someone’s life.”
Dr. Stone has worked in private practice, long term care facilities, and community health centers. She decided to work at Harbor Health because she loves providing care for community needs.
Our Podiatry Locations
We currently offer in-person podiatry services at:
Do you have foot or ankle pain? Please call the health center to schedule and appointment with Dr. Stone.
If you are a patient at Daniel Driscoll – Neponset Health Center, you can also ask your provider about seeing Dr. Stone at your next appointment.