We love to see you smile at Harbor Health!
Keeping your teeth and mouth healthy is very important. Poor oral health can make it hard to smile, chew, and talk. It can make you feel sick, cause pain, and you may have to miss work or school.
That’s why our mission is to make sure everyone can get the dental care they need.
Nothing should stand in the way of your smile!
We accept most health insurance plans including MassHealth, Medicare, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Boston Medical Center Health Net, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Health Safety Net (Free Care) Neighborhood Health Plan, Network Health, United Health, Tufts Health Plan, and Self Pay.
If you need help applying for insurance, please ask! We also offer help applying for MassHealth and have a sliding fee scale based on income and family size.
Our services include:
- Diagnostic exams and x-rays
- Preventive care such as cleanings
- Restorative care such as fillings
- Oral surgery such as extractions
- Limited basic endodontic procedures such as root canals
Our team can also help restore your ability to smile, talk, and chew by providing replacement teeth such as dentures, partials, crowns/bridges.
We care for patients of all ages! Our dental care team recommends children see a dentist before their first birthday.
- Chúng tôi nói tiếng Việt
- Falamos Portugues
- Hablamos Espanol
- Language interpreter services available in other languages
- TTY Line: (617) 533-2264
Our Dental Locations
We offer dental services in Dorchester, Plymouth, Hyannis, and Dennis. Get information about hours by clicking the link to a location near you or call the health center location to make an appointment.
- Geiger-Gibson Community Health Center, 250 Mount Vernon Street, Dorchester, (617) 288-1140 – OPEN
- Harbor Community Health Center – Plymouth, 10 Cordage Park, Plymouth, (508) 778-5470 – OPEN
- Harbor Community Health Center – Hyannis, 735 Attucks Lane, (508) 778-5420 – OPEN
- Ellen Jones Community Dental Center, Patriot Square, Route 134, Dennis, (508) 778-5400 – OPEN