The dental program at Harbor Health provides care to all ages of patients. We recommend the first dental visit by the patient’s first birthday. We focus on stable oral health and prevention by offering services like diagnostic exams, preventive care (“cleanings”), restorative (“fillings”), oral surgery (“extractions”), as well as a limited amount of basic endodontic procedures (“root canals”). We also aim to restore our patients’ ability to smile, talk, and chew by providing replacement teeth (“dentures, partials, crowns/bridges”).
Locations that provide this service
- Daniel Driscoll – Neponset Health Center (Pediatric dentistry only)
- Ellen Jones Community Dental Center in Harwich
- Geiger-Gibson Community Health Center
- Harbor Community Health Center – Hyannis
- Harbor Community Health Center – Plymouth