We love to see you smile at Harbor Health!
COVID-19 Services Update
Harbor Health’s dental care services are open in Dorchester, Plymouth, Hyannis, and Dennis for all patient care. Our kind and caring dental team can provide routine, urgent, and emergency dental care to patients of all ages.
Please Continue to Wear a Mask When You Visit Our Health Centers
To help keep all of our patients and staff safe, everyone must wear a mask when they come to the health center!
The State of Massachusetts continues to ask all vaccinated and unvaccinated people to wear a face covering in community health centers.
To read more about where Massachusetts asks you to continue to wear a mask, click the button below.
About Our Dental Care Services
Keeping your teeth and mouth healthy is very important. Poor oral health can make it hard to smile, chew, and talk. It can make you feel sick, cause pain, and you may have to miss work or school.
That’s why our mission is to make sure everyone can get the dental care they need.
Nothing should stand in the way of your smile!
We accept all insurances including MassHealth for adults, Health Safety Net, and most insurances. You can also find help applying for insurance and a sliding fee scale.
Our services include:
- Diagnostic exams and x-rays
- Preventive care such as cleanings
- Restorative care such as fillings
- Oral surgery such as extractions
- Limited basic endodontic procedures such as root canals
Our team can also help restore your ability to smile, talk, and chew by providing replacement teeth such as dentures, partials, crowns/bridges.
We care for patients of all ages! Our dental care team recommends children see a dentist before their first birthday.
- Chúng tôi nói tiếng Việt
- Falamos Portugues
- Hablamos Espanol
- Language interpreter services available in other languages
- TTY Line: (617) 533-2264
Our Dental Locations
We offer dental services in Dorchester, Plymouth, Hyannis, and Dennis. Get information about hours by clicking the link to a location near you or call the health center location to make an appointment.
- Geiger-Gibson Community Health Center, 250 Mount Vernon Street, Dorchester, (617) 288-1140 – OPEN
- Harbor Community Health Center – Plymouth, 10 Cordage Park, Plymouth, (508) 778-5470 – OPEN
- Harbor Community Health Center – Hyannis, 735 Attucks Lane, (508) 778-5420 – OPEN
- Ellen Jones Community Dental Center, Patriot Square, Route 134, Dennis, (508) 778-5400 – OPEN
We accept most health insurance plans including MassHealth, Medicare, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Boston Medical Center Health Net, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Health Safety Net (Free Care) Neighborhood Health Plan, Network Health, United Health, Tufts Health Plan, and Self Pay.
If you need help applying for insurance, please ask! We also offer help applying for MassHealth and have a sliding fee scale for patients without insurance.