Call 508-778-5420 for an appointment!
Harbor Community Health Center – Hyannis has been providing comprehensive family medical and dental services in the Hyannis and surrounding communities for over 13 years. Our staff is multi-cultural and speaks English, Portuguese. and Spanish. Interpreter services are available in all languages.
- Family Medicine (2 years and older)
- Preventative Medicine
- Family Planning
- Women’s’ Health
- Integrated Behavioral Health
- Clinical Pharmacy
- Addiction services
- HIV services
We focus on stable oral health and prevention by offering services like:
- Diagnostic exams
- Preventive care (“cleanings”)
- Restorative (“fillings”)
- Oral surgery (“extractions”)
- Limited endodontic procedures (“root canals”)
- Pediatric Dentistry (limited)
- Certified application counselors – assisting with MassHealth enrollment
- Shine counselors – assisting with health enrollment for over 65
- On-site Portuguese interpreter
Our on-site pharmacy makes it easy to take care of getting your prescriptions! Our pharmacy is available to patients and also open to the community to fill and refill prescriptions.
Pharmacy fax: (508) 778-5429
We accept most health insurance plans. Some of our accepted payers include MassHealth, Medicare, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Boston Medical Center Health Net, Celtic Care, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Health Safety Net (Free Care) Neighborhood Health Plan, Network Health, United Health, Tufts Health Plan and Self Pay.