Harbor Community Health Center – Plymouth, open since March 2014, is located in the historic Cordage Industrial Park on the Plymouth waterfront. We offer Medical, Dental, Behavioral Health and Medication Assisted Treatment for Addiction services at our clinic. WIC also processes their local clients at our site every other Thursday.
- Family Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Integrated Behavioral Health
- Clinical Pharmacy
- Diagnostic exams
- Preventive care (“cleanings”)
- Restorative (“fillings”)
- Oral surgery (“extractions”)
- Limited endodontic procedures (“root canals”)
List of Programs/Classes
Please see the events calendar, Facebook, and other social media for upcoming classes/educational opportunities.
- WIC: every other Thursday
- Medication Assisted Treatment for Addiction
We accept MassHealth, Medicare, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Tufts Health Plan, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Neighborhood Health Plan, Boston Medical Center Health Net, Network Health, Health Safety Net, and Self Pay.