To make or change an appointment, please call (617) 282-3200.
All are welcome! Chúng tôi nói tiếng Việt! Hablamos Español!
Daniel Driscoll – Neponset Health Center is located at 398 Neponset Avenue in Dorchester, Massachusetts. You can find kind and convenient care for your whole family!
Nothing should stand in the way of your health.
MassHealth, Health Safety Net, and most insurance plans accepted. For patients without insurance, we can help you apply and offer a sliding scale of fees. Discounts are available based on family size and income.
Parking is free and the health center is accessible by MBTA bus.
Medical and Behavioral Health
- COVID Testing For Patients Only
- COVID Vaccine For Patients Only
- Adult & family medicine
- Women’s health
- THRIVE Clinic – free, confidential, inclusive sexual and reproductive health educational services
- HIV prevention, treatment, and support services
- Behavioral health
- Recovery Services including Medication-Assisted Treatment
- Laboratory services
Our on-site pharmacy makes it easy to take care of getting your prescriptions! Our pharmacy is open to everyone to fill and refill prescriptions.
Pharmacy phone: (617) 533-2290
Pharmacy fax: (617) 533-2291
- Certified application counselors to help you with MassHealth enrollment
- Financial counselors to help you with our sliding fee scale
- On-site interpreters in Vietnamese and access to other languages
- Food pantry
- WIC Program
Ready to make an appointment?
Call (617) 282-3200 for an appointment.