Call (617) 533-2288 for an appointment – new patients welcome!
Your body goes through many changes throughout your life. From menstruation to pregnancy to menopause and beyond.
At every stage of your life, your sexual and reproductive health matters.
And our Women’s Health team is here to take care of all you!
Our kind and caring providers offer services including:
- Prenatal care
- Free and affordable family planning
- Cancer screenings
- Confidential screening and treatment for sexually transmitted infections
- Confidential and same day visits
Our prenatal patients have the option to deliver at:
- Tufts Medical Center
- Brigham & Women’s Hospital
Meet the Women’s Health Team
Our board certiﬁed OB/GYN doctors, nurse practitioners, and certified nurse midwives look forward to caring for you!
- Megan L. Evans, MD, MPH
- Hong-Thao Thieu, MD
- Preetha Nandi, MD
- Allison Foley, WHNP
- Melissa Capotosto, WHNP
- Amy Baron, CNM, ANP-bc
- Tarcia Edmunds, CNM
- Raquel Vargas -Vila, CNM
Convenient Sexual and Reproductive Health Services
Our women’s health team offer in-person and virtual care appointments.
In-person appointments take place at Daniel Driscoll – Neponset Health Center. The health center is located at 398 Neponset Avenue in Dorchester.
Our lab and pharmacy are located at the health center. Interpreters are available to help at your appointment.
Maternal and Child Health
We help you and your whole family stay healthy!
Our team can connect you to programs and services at Harbor Health:
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Nutrition Program
- Family Medicine
- Behavioral Health
- THRIVE Clinic – free, confidential, and inclusive sexual and reproductive health educational services
Nothing should stand in the way of your health!
We accept all insurances including:
- Health Safety Net
- Most commercial insurances
You can also find help:
- Applying for health insurance
- With sliding fee scale and discounts for services based on income and family size
- Assistance with confidential and free or low-cost services
Welcoming new patients!
Call (617) 533-2288 for an appointment
Women’s Health Hours:
Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm