What If I Miss the Open Enrollment Deadline to Apply for Health Insurance?
- You can enroll in Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) any time of year.
- You may qualify for a Special Enrollment Period. See if you qualify.
If you would like to speak with a Certified Application Counselor about health insurance options or need help applying for health insurance, call or visit any one of our health centers located in Dorchester, Plymouth, and Cape Cod to meet with a Certified Application Counselor! Find a location near you.
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Proof of Massachusetts residency – ID or copy of mortgage, lease, homeowner’s insurance, utility bill
- Green card or US passport for each family member applying
- Social Security Card or number for each family member applying
- Email address and password or we will create one
- Two recent pay stubs or 1099 or Social Security benefits