What If I Miss the Open Enrollment Deadline to Apply for Health Insurance?
- You can enroll in Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) any time of year.
- You may qualify for a Special Enrollment Period. See if you qualify.
If you would like to speak with a Certified Application Counselor about health insurance options or need help applying for health insurance, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 617-533-2284 (Boston), 508-778-5498 (Plymouth) or 508-778-5435 (Cape Cod). You can also visit any one of our health centers located in Boston, Plymouth and Cape Cod to meet with a Certified Application Counselor!
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- Proof of Income: Two pay stubs for each job or letter from Unemployment, If Self Employed: most recent tax forms including Schedule C, Proof of rental income, Proof of Child Support or Alimony.
- Proof of Identity: Driver’s License, Massachusetts I.D., Military I.D., School I.D., Adoption Papers
- Social Security Number (if you have one)