Community Pharmacy – All are welcome!
Harbor Health’s pharmacies offer a convenient and affordable way to get your prescriptions filled.
Our community pharmacy team can fill prescriptions written by your provider. You do not have to be a patient at a Harbor Health center to use our pharmacy. All are welcome!
Our pharmacists are kind and caring – and they do more than just fill prescriptions. We work closely with your provider to make sure you have the most appropriate medication. Our pharmacy team can also help find solutions to make prescriptions affordable for everyone, including Health Safety Net patients.
Our pharmacies have a complete line of over-the-counter products.
Harbor Health Community Pharmacies
- Geiger Gibson Community Health Center, 250 Mount Vernon Street, Dorchester, MA , (617) 533-2295
- Daniel Driscoll – Neponset Health Center in Dorchester, 398 Neponset Avenue, Dorchester, MA, (617) 533-2290
- Harbor Community Health Center-Hyannis,735 Attucks Lane, Hyannis, MA, (508) 778-5424
Our clinical pharmacy team helps patients learn about the safe and effective use of medications.
Our team works closely with you and your provider to develop a plan for treating chronic conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, asthma, COPD, and HIV. We also help patients learn about their disease, medications, and habits to maintain good health.
Our kind and caring team encourages everyone to become an active participant in managing chronic diseases!
Locations that provide this service:
- Elder Service Plan
- Geiger Gibson Community Health Center
- Daniel Driscoll – Neponset Health Center in Dorchester
- Harbor Community Health Center-Hyannis
- Harbor Community Health Center-Plymouth