Applying for Health Insurance
At Harbor Health we have a certified application specialist who can assist you and your family with obtaining health insurance at every location. Simply call a location nearest to you to book an appointment with one of our Financial Counselors.
Please bring the following documents to your appointment with our Financial Counselors:
- Mass residency – ID or copy of mortgage, lease, homeowner’s insurance, utility bill
- Green card or US passport for each family member applying
- Social Security Card or number for each family member applying
- Email address and password or we will create one
- 2 recent pay stubs or 1099 or Social Security benefits
Sliding Fee Scale Discount Program
At Harbor Health we offer a Sliding Fee Discount Program to patients with low income. Simply call a location nearest to you to book an appointment with one of our Financial Counselors to apply for this program. If you or a member of your family currently has income, please bring these documents as proof of income.
If you currently have a bill that you are unable to pay, please call our billing department at 617-533-2370. We will help you set up a payment plan that fits your budget.