Kind and caring medical services for all ages
Offering video/phone and in-person appointments – new patients welcome!
At Harbor Health’s community health centers, you will find medical care for newborns, children, teens, adults, and elders.
All are welcome at our community health centers! We care for everyone and offer services to help you get the medical care you need.
- COVID Vaccinations
- COVID-19 Testing
- Family Medicine and Primary Care
- Women’s Health
- Pediatrics at Daniel Driscoll – Neponset Health Center
- THRIVE Clinic – free, confidential, inclusive sexual and reproductive health education services
- HIV Services including PrEP Navigation and HIV support services
- Recovery Services including Medications for Addiction Treatment
- Vision Care at Geiger – Gibson and Daniel Driscoll – Neponset Health Centers
- Nutrition Services
Our community health centers accept most health insurance plans including MassHealth, Medicare, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Boston Medical Center Health Net, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Health Safety Net (Free Care), Neighborhood Health Plan, Network Health, United Health, Tufts Health Plan.
We also offer help applying for insurance and a sliding scale of fees. Discounts are available based on family size and income.
Appointments and Locations
Click on the links below to learn more about services at each of our health centers. To make an appointment, call the health center most convenient to you – new patients are welcome at all locations!
- Geiger Gibson Community Health Center, 250 Mount Vernon Street, Dorchester – (617) 288-1140
- Daniel Driscoll – Neponset Health Center, 398 Neponset Avenue, Dorchester – (617) 282 -3200
- Harbor Community Health Center – Plymouth, 10 Cordage Park Circle, Plymouth – (508) 778-5470
- Harbor Community Health Center – Hyannis, 735 Attucks Lane, Hyannis – (508) 778-5420