Phone Menu Changes – December 2017
- Only 4 menu options/prompts.
- The phone menu options are available in English, Spanish, Vietnamese and Portuguese for all our locations.
- You will hear your estimated wait time if there are calls waiting.
- You will have the option to leave a voicemail If you can’t wait the estimated hold time on the line to speak to a live agent.
- If you press ”0” or “#” the call will be transferred to the queue to speak to a live agent.
- If an agent is available the call will skip the menu and will be transferred directly to a live agent.
- All calls will be recorded for quality and training purposes.
What else should I know?
- WE made it simple for you! We’ve reduced our current menu from 9 to 4 options including (2) self-service options (2& 4).
- WE are available 24/7 days of the week! Call us at any time! We have after-hours coverage.
- WE shortened the amount of time it takes to reach the phone menu/prompts from 9 seconds to 3 seconds.
- WE have in-house Vietnamese, Spanish, and Portuguese speakers! Your call will be routed appropriately now!
- WE are now 16! We are here to serve you! We stand at 87% of our total staff required.
What are the options?
- Option 1 –For Health Care provider communication (provider to provider).
- Option 2– For hours of operations, address, fax and phone number to each location.
- Option 3– For appointments and all other calls. To speak to a live patient access representative.
- Option 4– For callers who know their parties extension.
While on hold…
Patient Portal– Did you know you can schedule an appointment through our secure online patient portal? You can also see your upcoming appointments, check the status of your test results and send messages to your provider anytime day or night. Ask about your patient portal at the front desk on your next visit for more information.
Pharmacy– Calling for a prescription refill? If you use an outside pharmacy, please call your pharmacy directly to request a refill. It will help us to complete your refill request faster and more accurately. If you currently use a Harbor Health pharmacy or are interested in changing to a Harbor Health pharmacy so you can benefit from our convenient locations, mail-to-home options and a pharmacist who is an active member of your health care team, please press 2 now.
Any questions or suggestions? Please call 617-533-2245 or email at [email protected]