Dr. Susan Hardy, M.D., Ph.D. is accepting new Primary Care Patients
The Harbor Health Elder Service Plan, a Program for All Inclusive Care for the Elderly welcomes Dr. Susan Hardy.
Dr. Hardy, a native of Illinois graduated from the University of Pittsburgh Medical School with Honors. In addition, she was an internal medicine resident at Duke University and has a fellowship in Geriatric Medicine from Yale University, where she also received a Ph.D. in Investigative Medicine.
Medical Practice and Education
- Diplomate of the American Board of Internal Medicine with a Certificate of added Qualification in Geriatric Medicine (ABIM)
- Summit Eldercare Associate Medical Director
- Medical Director for the Jewish Association on Aging Skilled Nursing and Outpatient Rehab Facilities in Pittsburgh, PA
- Assistant Professor, Department of Medicine, Division of Geriatrics at the University of Pittsburgh Medical School
- Instructor at Yale University Medical School
Dr. Susan Hary is excited to bring comprehensive geriatric care to the Greater Brockton area. Call 774-470-6700 to arrange a tour or meeting with Dr. Hardy.
Harbor Health Elder Service Plan
479 Torrey Street | Brockton, MA 02301