Offering expanded hours for medical and dental appointments, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
We’re happy to shared that Harbor Community Health Center – Plymouth now has Saturday hours!
Starting on February 15, the community health center located at 10 Cordage Park Circle, Suite 115, is now open every other Saturday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, for medical and dental appointments.
Call (508) 778 – 5470 to make an appointment. New patients are welcome.
The dental care team provides care for all ages and has appointment openings on Saturday mornings. Families are encouraged to make appointments to get everyone dental care in one convenient trip.
The health center accepts most insurance plans including MassHealth and offers a sliding fee scale for services. The health center accepts MassHealth for dental care for all ages including adults.
Harbor Community Health Center – Plymouth offers kind and caring healthcare services including:
- Primary care for ages 2 and up
- Recovery services, including Medication for Addiction Treatment
- HIV services
- Dental exams and cleanings
- Dental fillings and oral surgery
- Root canals
- Dental emergency care
The health center also offers:
- Assistance applying for health insurance and SNAP benefits.
- Medical case management and housing assistance for people living with HIV.
- An on-site interpreter and access to a language line for people with a preferred language other than English.
To learn more about services at Harbor Community Health Center – Plymouth, visit HHSI.US/Plymouth