The Food Pantry at Daniel Driscoll – Neponset Health Center will offer extended hours beginning Tuesday, March 17, 2020.
Until further notice, the Food Pantry will be open every Tuesday from 8:30AM-5:00PM.
Come to the Food Pantry later in the day to avoid lines early in the morning!
To keep all of our clients and staff healthy and safe, please do not come to the food pantry if you:
- Are sick or have a fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, fatigue.
- Have been in close contact with someone suspected of having or who tested positive for COVID-19.
A friend or family member can pick up food for you.
If you don’t have someone to pick up food for you or you cannot come on Tuesdays, call the prevention services team at (617) 533-2228. We will do our best to help you.
Please note, the Fresh Truck has temporarily stopped its marketplace at Daniel Driscoll – Neponset Health Center during the Food Pantry.
About the Food Pantry
The Food Pantry at Daniel Driscoll – Neponset Health Center is open to everyone. Patients of all Harbor community health centers and members of the community are all welcome. Financial eligibility requirements apply. Pantry clients can attend once per month.
To learn more about the Food Pantry and other food access programs at Harbor Health, visit hhsi.us/programs-and-services/food-access.
Emergency Meal Resources
- Emergency Meal Site Map: boston.gov/departments/food-access/map-meal-sites-boston#map–409806
- Full List of Meal Sites: boston.gov/departments/food-access/map-meal-sites-boston
- Uninsured Massachusetts residents can now apply for health insurance through the Health Connector up until April 25, even though open enrollment has closed. In order to get coverage for April 1, residents need to apply and have submitted all documentation by March 23. For more information, visit mahealthconnector.org
- Comcast is giving up to 2 months of free internet to low-income families to respond to the many school closings and widespread plans for online classes. Sign up through this website: internetessentials.com
- Free online learning apps including ABCmouse for students whose schools have closed as a result of COVID-19. A teacher or representative from a child’s school needs to apply and they will then provide information to impacted students. To apply, visit ageoflearning.com/schools
- The Disaster Distress Helpline 1-800-985-5990 is a national hotline for immediate crisis counseling for people experiencing emotional distress from a disaster including the COVID-19 outbreak. It is open 24 hours, 7 days a week, all year.
Nơi Phục Vụ Thức Ăn sẽ mở cửa mỗi Thứ Ba từ 8:30 sáng – 5:00 chiều cho đến khi có thông báo thêm.
Quý vị có thể đến Nơi Phục Vụ Thức Ăn trễ hơn trong ngày để tránh bị xếp hàng vào buổi sáng sớm!
Xin đừng đến Nơi Phục Vụ Thức Ăn nếu quý vị:
- Bị bệnh hoặc bị sốt, ho, hoặc khó thở
- Có tiếp xúc gần kề với người nào bị nghi là nhiễm hoặc kết quả thử nghiệm bị nhiễm COVID-19
Bạn bè hoặc người trong gia đình có thể đến lấy thức ăn cho quý vị.
Nếu không có ai để lấy thức ăn cho quý vị hoặc quý vị không thể đến vào thứ Ba, xin gọi cho chúng tôi theo số (617) 533-2228. Chúng tôi sẽ cố gắng giúp quý vị.
Xin cảm ơn quý vị cố gắng giúp cho mọi người được khỏe mạnh và an toàn!
Xe rau cải (Fresh Truck) sẽ đóng cửa cho đến khi có thông báo mới.