COMING SOON! 5 things you should know about our new system
On Tuesday, March 9, 2021, Harbor Health will have new health record system. Your health record is where your care team tracks and stores your health information.
There are 5 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW about our new system.
5 Things You Should Know About Harbor’s New Health Record System
- All of your information will be kept private under HIPAA guidelines. Your privacy is very important to us.
- Some of the documents you receive from your care team may look different. Instructions, forms, and other documents we give or send to you before or after your appointment may look different.
- We will have a NEW PATIENT PORTAL called MyChart. Our patient portal is a safe, easy, and free way to see lab results, upcoming appointments, medications, and more.
- You will need to download the MyChart patient app and register. Even if you have a patient portal account right now, you will need to register for a MyChart account. The patient app is free and will be available on the Google Play and Apple stores.
- We will also use MyChart Zoom for video/phone appointments. We will share information about having a MyChart Zoom on our telehealth information page on this website.
We will give you registration information for MyChart soon. We will share information at your next appointment and on our patient portal page on this website.