New hours for telehealth, in-person appointments, and pharmacy
Due to COVID-19, we have updated the hours at all of our health center locations.
There are new hours for telehealth video and phone appointments. Our health centers also have new hours when they are open for in-person appointments.
Please click on your health center location below to see the new hours at each location:
- Geiger Gibson Community Health Center – Dorchester
- Daniel Driscoll – Neponset Health Center – Dorchester
- Harbor Community Health Center – Plymouth
- Harbor Community Health Center – Hyannis
- Ellen Jones Community Dental Center – Harwich – Urgent and Emergency Care Only
- Harbor Community Dental Center – Provincetown – Urgent and Emergency Care Only
New patients are welcome! Please call the health center most convenient to you to make an appointment.
Information About Our Dental Services
Our dental care team can help you with urgent and emergency dental questions and issues.
We offer urgent dental care telehealth appointments by phone or video. For the most urgent cases, we also have limited in-person appointments to provide care.
Please call your health center for help with an urgent or emergency dental issue.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to receive messages left after-hours at Ellen Jones Community Dental Center or Harbor Community Dental Center – Provincetown.
Please call us Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM and Saturday, 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM so we can help you as quickly as possible.
Information About Our Pharmacies
Our pharmacies are open! Our pharmacy hours are the same as the health center open hours.
We offer curbside pick-up and mail delivery for prescriptions.